Tuesday 2 June 2020

Introduction to The Restricted Review

Hi! I am the Restricted Reviewer.
I am absolutely passionate about performances of actors, particularly on stage but also on screen.
I really enjoy writing about my experiences as an audience member and they include both my point of view on the performances but also the entire experience I have had around those performances.
You may find my reviews are restricted (enhanced) by OCD and walking disabilities ;). They are my own personal take and as such not reviews written in any standard or conventional way.
I very much hope you will enjoy reading and feel inspired to go see the performances yourselves.
Thank you and Best Wishes,
The Restricted Reviewer X

P.S. If you are enjoying my reviews and/or finding them interesting and informative, and you are on FACEBOOK, you may like to follow my page there: http://www.facebook.com/TheRestrictedReview
You will find the same reviews, and also more information and goodies.
Look forward to seeing you there.
And now also on Twitter as RestrictReview
Thanks for reading my musings.

No comments:

Post a Comment