Monday 25 November 2013

The Day of the Doctor... borrowed review as I NEED A DOCTOR of hips ;)

I'd love to write more on THE DAY OF THE DOCTOR but am feeling pretty restricted by pain and lack of sleep currently thanks to my unsettled 9-year-old replaced hip - oh for a Doctor and a sonic screwdriver to fix it in nice and firm! - so instead I'll share another review with you in a mo...
We did have an absolutely fantastic time at the Barbican Cinema, which we found by following a man wearing a Tom Baker scarf with a woman dressed in a TARDIS onesie. I was Van Gogh TARDIS twins with my friend - both of us wearing his T-shirt designs and I has my trusty - but sadly ineffectual - 9th Doc's sonic screwdriver in my hand bag.
I particularly enjoyed Matt and David's introductions regarding our 3D specs (not 57D or whatever it was Matt thought ;)) and warning about the presence of Zygons in the room and the fact that all 13 docs come back to save Gallifrey!
Well done to ALL involved over the 50 or 1200 years!

http://www.virginmedia.com/what-to-watch/features/doctor-who-50th-anniversary-review.php

No comments:

Post a Comment